Something seriously tossed haphazardly together to test out the new tablet.
that said... I must be the worst Psylocke fan around. I:
1) Liked the Ninja Betsy.
2) Don't think Claremont/Lee ruined her. I think Niczieza, with perhaps some help from Lobdell, ruined her.
3) Hated the Body Swap copout. See the above number. It was a lot better when she was just "Genetically modified".
4) Hated her with Archangel. Talk about seriously tossed together with no warm up. Refer again to number 2.
5) Was very amused with the Sabretooth (albeith an AU Sabes) hook up. X-men #28 amused me with this very thing. I seem to be the only one to remember that there were prior flirtatious episodes with Sabes. WITH the one that actually tried killing her!
6) Do not think Larocca, or whoever penciled X-treme, was the best person to handle her. He draws women like they're men in drag that are v. good at tucking. Alan Davis is Best Betsy Artist. With Jim Lee close second.
7) Really didn't mind her Exiles Outfit. At least it took away artists' reason for drawing buttcrack and ass-shots constantly.
There were other points I think I had, but these are the major ones I find myself on the opposite end of when I venture to read what other Psylocke fans like.
I'm alone on my island. T___T
Psylocke belongs to Marvel. <3